Pork is a meat obtained from the Sus Domesticus pig. Fresh Pork [หมูสด, which are the term in Thai] is a very powerful source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins. The first fresh pork was founded by Hernando De Soto of the USA in the year 1539. It is also known as red meat and is consumed all over the world. The protein content of fresh pork is about 86% higher than that of cooked pork. It has all the amino acids required for the growth of your body. Fresh Pork is available in the market as chilled or frozen.
Appearance and Source of Fresh Pork:
Fresh pork is a fat piece of meat which has white skin. It looks pink and clear. The major cuts in order to obtain fresh pork include loins, hams, shoulders, and feet. It can be cured by using a brine or rubbing it with sugar and salt. Fresh Pork is consumed by many people of different religions and is avoided by Jews and Muslims.
Advantages of consuming fresh pork for good health
It consists of a lot of vitamins and minerals like Selenium, Thiamine, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Iron, Niacin, and Phosphorus. It has a lot of health benefits to keep you away from diseases and disorders. Some of the health venues are listed below:
- Maintenance of muscle mass: As you grow older, your muscle mass also degrades. Consumption of fresh pork helps to maintain the muscle mass and also helps to repair the damaged muscle tissues
- Healthy Skin: It contains a vitamin called Riboflavin, which gives you a glowing and healthy looking skin by repairing the damaged tissues.
- Increases metabolism: It improves the immune system of your body, which can help you fight with different diseases.
- Helps in Body Building: It has all the nine essential amino acids which help in the growth of your body.
- Helps to maintain strong bones: It has all the essential vitamins and minerals which help to gain strong bones and teeth.
- Fresh Pork is good for the eyes and nervous system. It helps to increase energy levels.
Fresh Pork is a meat which can be a smart addition to your healthy diet. It helps to maintain good health as it has high amounts of vitamins and minerals.