Because of CBD’s healing powers, this cannabis- or hemp-extracted substance is becoming more and more popular. Thanks to the creativity of some people, you can now take this substance in different forms. And one of the best and easiest ways to take it is by including it in beverages like juices, sodas, as well as coffee and alcohol.
The Rise of CBD Beverages
Experts project the CBD beverage industry to become a billion-dollar market in the coming years. According to Zenith Global, a leading global consulting firm for food and drinks, CBD and hemp-infused drinks will surge to more than $1.4 billion by 2024. Because of the great potential for the industry, Coca-Cola, Heineken, and other big names in the beverage sector have publicly announced their interest.
But while cannabidiol-infused canned or bottled sodas and drinks are still not available in the market, you can now make your own blend of CBD beverages right in your own home. You can now search for cannabis drinks recipes online on various websites.
Make Your CBD-infused Iced Tea
For Iced Tea month, make your homemade Iced Tea with Cannabis Oil using the following recipe:
- 2-4 bags of tea with the flavor of your choice (if you want a stronger blend, use more teabags)
- 8 cups of water
- 20 mL CBD oil
- Ice cubes
- Honey or sugar
- Slice of lemon or lemon wedges (optional)
- Mint leaves or other garnishes (optional)
- In a heat-proof pitcher, immerse the tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water.
- For about 5 minutes, let the tea steep then remove and the tea bags carefully.
- Add 4 cups of cold water with ice cubes until the pitcher is full.
- Pour in the CBD oil.
- Make your iced tea sweetened by adding either honey or sugar. Add as much as you like while continually stirring. Taste the blend as you go along until you reach the desired flavor.
- You can place lemon wedges, mint leaves, or other garnishes.
- Serve the drink chilled
You can also add dried marijuana flower for added flavoring and extra punch.
Drinking cannabidiol-infused iced tea is not just a refreshing drink during summer; it also comes with health-promoting properties from tea and CBD oil. This drink will not only keep you cool and hydrated, but it will also help sharpen your focus, boost your metabolism, and keep anxiety and depression at bay. Both tea and cannabidiol are full of antioxidants that can help enhance your immune system.